Friday, January 4, 2013

For Such a Time as This...

      Yes, I have changed the name of this blog (and some other things). I thought the first of the year would be a good time to do it, though I've been thinking about it for a while now. The blog address has always been myfathersgirl, so I thought it would be fitting to change the name and have them both the same. I still believe God has put each of us here...right now...for something only we were meant to do; His special plan for each one of us within the body of Christ, that no one else would do quite the same way. He has put us here...

"For Such A Time As This"
 
As His royal daughters
He placed us here today
To be a light of hope
In a world that's gone astray
 
Not to hide in silence
Secluded from the crowd
But out among the people
Wearing faith out loud
 
He's promised us His presence
No matter where we go
His Spirit dwells within us
His power ours to know
 
His Truth in us stands ready
To counter every lie
The destroyer has been preaching
To the people passing by
 
We hold in us the answers
Asked by dying men
And knowledge of the only One
Who saves the world from sin
 
Will we embrace our destiny
Or His calling will we miss?
Let's have no doubt He's chosen us
For such a time as this!
 
©2010 By Charlotte Foster

 
(“And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?” Esther 4:14)
 
Please continue to join me here as I share my life with you and hopefully you will see in me something of my Father. I desire more than anything else to live my life in a way that people will see I am My Father's Girl.

      The Mighty God of the universe, creator of all, calls us to come to Him through His Son Jesus Christ, and be His children. Adopted into His family and dearly loved.

...but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” Romans 8:15


Do you know Him as Father? He loves you!

In His grace,
Charlotte

New Year - Are you picking up where you left off?

1 comment:

  1. Love the new title and header. My favorite line--"you will see in me something of my Father." A desire that fills my heart!

    ReplyDelete

...Please leave a comment so I know you visited! Thanks - Charlotte