Saturday, January 15, 2011

The U-Tube video can be viewed here
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnGmueSuFYE&feature=player_embedded#!

It's time for our Women of the Word Bible study to start again at my church! It's always so exciting to get back into the swing of things after the holidays...especially group Bible study. We're doing the "Pursuing More of Jesus" study by Anne Graham Lotz, and it's wonderful. Who doesn't want more of Jesus? When I was researching her studies I came across this U-tube video which I thought was really good. So here it is for you to watch. Enjoy!

I'm always asking the question, "What time is it?" This video has an interesting answer to that question.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte, My daughter and I do about three Bible Studies a year and the first one we did two years ago was Esther, so naturally I love your header. We have done nothing except Beth Moore but we want to change up for our next one. I'm anxious to see how you like the one you are doing now. Have a blessed Sunday, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    I did one of Anne Graham Lotz Bible Studies--More of Jesus. It was very organized and enlightening on how to study Scripture and get the most out of it. I think you will like it.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's really good....thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so inspiring. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

...Please leave a comment so I know you visited! Thanks - Charlotte